So apparently someone (Andrea @ Love Is...) did this and didn't really tell me I was tasked to answer and then ask the questions - but I am stoked! I love learning more about my blog buddies!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me:
1. I still watch One Tree Hill... just finished re-watching the whole series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I like movies by ABC Family...
2. My family gets me something with a frog on it for like every holiday - because I guess frogs are my favorite animal - but really, they build up...
3. I love to buy old, worn down and forgotten things that I can make beautiful and love.
4. My favorite movie is “Knotting Hill” - really I think it’s just because of the “Whoopsy Daisy” line and the “I’m just a girl, standing in fromt of a boy, asking him to love me”...
5. My favorite Starbucks drink is a Soy (gross) Chai Latte with 3 pumps of Vanilla
6. I am lactose intolerant...
7. The one craft I can't do is Knitting... and I dislike Scrap booking - it takes forever!
8. I love to read, especially on my Kindle
9. Fear of sharks leads to hyperventilating while snorkeling, but I like to scuba (you can see them coming and look less like a seal...)
10. I love Country Music.
11. I love the smell of Vanilla candles.
1. What is your favorite meal?
2. What movie are you excited to see in theaters soon?
3. What is your favorite episode of Friends?
4. Who do you wish you could meet, dead or alive?
5. How do you feel about the whole chocolate or vanilla thing?
6. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. What is your favorite type of pizza?
9. What is your favorite item of clothing?
10. What do you want to do when you grow up? Hehe.
11. What U.S. city do you want to visit or live in?
My answers to Andrea's questions:
1. What is your guilty pleasure - TV show, magazine, food, etc.?
Tv Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Food: McDonald’s French Fries!
2. Favorite quote of all time?
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney
3. Craziest thing you've ever done?
Goodness, I’m too boring for this...
4. Dream vacation spot?
I want to go to Greece! I’ve never been, and I want to go!
5. You wake up in jail. What were you arrested for?
Probably something ridiculous like “jay walking”… I don’t like to break the law, not a fan.
6. What is the last book you read?
"Message in a Bottle" - Nicholas Sparks
7. What is your dream job?
Working Homicide for the PD or FBI
8. If you had an extra $700, what would you do with it?
Pay off my credit card... :)
9. How do you spend a rainy day?
Watching movies and drinking coffee or a Starbuck’s Chai!
10. Who is your best friend?
My mom! Don’t tell her though, it will go right to her head! But I also have some great friends Nicole, Kristyn, Megan… it’s cool I like them
11. What is your biggest fear?
Falling, I hate it… like that feeling of falling – because you know it’s going to end in hitting something.
Or sharks… terrifying.